- Handcrafted, Solid Hardwood Urns
- Urns Made from your favorit type of Wood
- Personalized Options: Engraveing and Images transferred onto the Wood
- Photo Collages that represent the lifestyle of the deceased
- Matching frame for the Urn for photo display
- Full Printing, Mounting and Mating services
It was the passing of Quest, my yellow lab, companion and friend of 14 years, that motivated me to start making urns. I was not satisfied with the "standard urn" provided. I wanted one that was a "better fit" for who he was.
Hickory was my choice, it matched the tones in his coat. And I wanted an alternative lid and more "personalized" choices (see below). I can make these from a variety of hardwoods and I can help you through the process of picking the right wood.
I understand how they are such an intricate part of our lives and how their loss impacts us. I would be honored to help you through this process and you can rest assure that I will focus on the tiniest details.
Quest Would Play, Until We Play Again My Friend!
With my combined photography and woodworking skills, I can offer you a "one stop" experience and help you with creating a photo collage that truly rerpresents the loss of your loved one and how they lived. I can create the collage, while consulting with you via email, print, mount, mat and frame it, so it's ready for display.